We absolutely love EA888 Gen2 engines. A very good one can be found inside this second generation Skoda Octavia VRS 2.0 TSI, type 1Z. It is an EA888 Gen2 / CCZA engine. It comes with an IHI turbocharger.
To get the most out of it, a full exhaust system with an upgraded sports cat (200cpi) was installed. The front mount intercooler was also upgraded and a cold air kit installed. Together with a Forge Wastegate actuator and 98RON fuel, this car includes everything that could ever be installed for maximizing the performance of the stock turbo.
To complement the performance gains, we added two extra features to the remap:
- Exhaust crackles
- Ignition cut rev limiter / NLS, for being able to shift gears without lifting the right foot from the throttle
- 98RON fuel
- Upgraded intercooler
- Upgraded exhaust
- Cold air intake kit
- Upgraded wastegate actuator – Forge Motorsport
- Custom Etuners stage2 ECU remap
- Maximum flywheel power: 306 hp @ 4150rpm
- Maximum torque: 400 ft*Lbs @ 3900rpm