Peugeot 207 Rallye 1.6T – Stage5 430hp+ with Garrett GTX28
This Peugeot 207 Rallye 1.6T (THP150 with EP6DT) delivered fantastic power results.
The turbo kit comprised of a GTX28 compressor wheel on a Garrett GT2860, upgraded camshafts, improved fueling and WMI combined with a built engine, upgraded full exhaust and big intercooler. The engine just likes to rev!
- 98RON fuel
- Water/Methanol Injection system
- Cold air intake kit
- Garret GTX28 turbo kit
- Upgraded full exhaust
- Upgraded front mount intercooler
- Upgraded pistons and connecting rods
- Upgraded camshafts
- Upgraded fueling
- Maximum flywheel power: 434 hp @ 7500RPM
- Maximum flywheel torque: 47Kgm @ 5500 RPM
Shoutouts to Autospeed!