Audi A3 8P 3.2 Quattro S-tronic
What is going to happen if we install a turbo kit in the famous 3.2L R32 VW/Audi engine? As Jeremy Clarkson used to say in TopGear , “Powerrrrrr!”
Almost the double power came out of this engine with a stock engine block but upgraded connecting rod bolts. To be more precise if we install a good turbo kit with a Garrett GT35 or GTX35 turbine we can make at 1 bar of boost 500+ bhp and 55kgm of torque. This S-tronic version of the A3 is equipped with the very well known DSG6 dq250. With our e-tuners stage 3 remap in it’s TCU, it can work without any clutch slippage problems even with the stock clutch pack. An upgraded one though from Dodson, HGP or SSP in corporation with a good oil cooler is the best choice for repeatedly drag and street racing use.
In this project with a GT3582R turbo kit at 1.25bar with 98RON pump gas fuel we managed to make 553PS and 600Nm of torque.
- Etuners Stage 4 98RON pump gas (ECU) // Etuners stage 3 S-tronic (TCU)
- Cold air intake kit
- GT/GTX35 turbo kit for 3.2L R32 VW/Audi engine
- 44mm external wastegate
- Upgraded 90+ mm full exhaust
- Big intercooler
- Upgraded low pressure fuel pump
- 1000cc fuel injectors
- Strongly recommended: Upgraded connecting rod bolts + rod bearings + compression lowering cylinder gasket
- For reliable performance above this power level, upgraded engine internals (pistons and connecting rods) are necessary.
- Stock NA: 250PS , 320Nm of torque
- GT35 turbo kit: 553PS, 600Nm of torque @ 1.25bar