Audi A3 1.4 TSI125 – big turbo kit TD04
This turbo kit is crazy. Starting from 125hp, it boosts performance up to 300+ hp at the flywheel, which is almost 200% more power than stock.
Big turbo kits on 1.4 TSI 125hp engines (CAX code) are usually very difficult. Because they push the stock ECU calibration and engine setup to many times as much power.
This Audi A3 8P behaves much more like its bigger 2.0 TFSI brothers with the TD04 turbo kit.
The stock connecting rods are strong enough to withstand very high levels of torque. However, the stock pistons are a problem at this power so upgraded ones were used instead. The Water-methanol injection kit makes sure that high levels of boost can be used without compromising engine safety, at the stock compression ratio.
[singlepic id=438 w= h= float=none]
- 98RON fuel
- Upgraded pistons, stock connecting rods
- TD04L-19T turbocharger
- Upgraded intercooler
- Cold air intake kit
- Custom exhaust manifold
- Upgraded full exhaust
- DSG6 DQ250 gearbox
- Water/methanol injection kit
- Etuners stage 4 ECU custom remap
- Maximum horsepower: 260 Whp / 306 hp flywheel (stock is 125hp), gains 181hp
- Maximum torque: 360 wNm / 424 Nm flywheel (stock is 200Nm), gains 224 Nm