Skoda Octavia 1.8 TSI A5
Combining a K04-064 turbo with a Water/methanol injection (WMI) system brings both reliability and performance benefits to the 1.8 TSI EA888 engines. The Skoda Octavia 1.8 TSI K04 with a Stage 3 ECU remap is a very fast car: Its performance resembles more that of a 2.0 TSI with a K04 kit than a 1.8 TSI.
- 98RON fuel
- K04-064 turbo
- 2.0 TSI injectors
- AEM Water-methanol injection kit
- Upgraded full exhaust
- Upgraded intercooler (optional but recommended)
- Upgraded boost pipes (optional but recommended)
- Noliftshift available for manual gearbox models
To avoid clutch slip, the maximum boost used was 1.4bar. Ignition settings were maintained at reasonable levels so that the engine can operate even if the Water/methanol kit fails.
At this boost level the performance was as follows:
- Maximum horsepower: 366 PS
- Maximum torque: 460 Nm
- 100-200km/h acceleration time: 9.1 sec
Shoutouts to Etuners Russia!