Seat Leon 1.8 TSI Gen3 – Stage 3 IS38 turbo (Golf 7R turbo) 98RON
Nothing beats a 1.8TSI engine with the performance of a Golf 7R. This is why we use the turbocharger unit, IS38, from the Golf MK7 R 2.0 TSI. It is a direct bolt-on replacement to the stock unit in the Leon. This upgrade applies to manual gearbox models. The DSG7/DQ200 gearbox versions require torque limitations in order for the upgrade to work so as to avoid destroying the transmission.
- Stage 3 ECU remap for IS38 turbo
- 98RON fuel
- IS38 turbo
- Upgraded full exhaust
- Optional: Intercooler kit
- Maximum horsepower: 356.7 PS (stock power based on model specs is 180 hp)
- Maximum torque: 460 Nm (stock torque based on model specs is 300 Nm)
- 100 – 200 km/h acceleration time: 9.8 seconds
Shoutouts to Etuners Russia!