Thank you Fiat for giving us a pocket rocket to play with. The Abarth 595 Competizione produces 180+hp based on the manufacturer’s claims and is a very fast car.
The engine is a really impressive piece of engineering: Stock boost levels exceed 1.4bar, multiair system on the intake valves and a big turbo that spins as if it was very very small. When we first measured it stock, we could not believe our eyes with the amount of power it produced – 194hp at the flywheel, on 98RON fuel.
Operating modes: Normal(194.4hp) and Sport(194.8hp) were tested on dyno – Sport having more torque but both producing about the same maximum power.
Our stage1 ECU remap adds the following features to the car:
- Improves throttle response in both modes
- Increases boost level by 0.1-0.2 bar
- Improves fueling and ignition timing
- Exhaust overrun/crackles (optional)
- Multimap: Stock settings in normal mode (optional), giving the customer the possibility to select between maps via the mode selection button.
- 98RON fuel
- Etuners Stage1 ECU remap for Bosch ME17.3
- Maximum engine power: 214hp (measured stock 194hp), gains 12hp
- Maximum engine torque: 288ft*lbs (measured stock 220ft*lbs), gains 68ft*lbs
Black: Stock in Normal mode
Blue: Stock in Sport mode
Pink: Etuners Stage1 in Sport mode