The Audi RS3 8P 2.5TFSI is equipped with a 1st generation 5 cylinder 2.5TFSI engine. In its stock form it produces 340bhp. But it can do so much better.
The owner chose to upgrade the pistons and connecting rods before a Garrett GTX35 Gen2 turbo kit was installed. The DSG7 DQ500 gearbox was equipped with a reinforced clutch pack that can handle more than 1000Nm of torque. Our only restrictions with regards to the maximum performance possible was the stock injectors flow rate and fuel quality: Car has to drive on 100RON with no water-methanol system installed. To help with fuel supply, an upgraded high pressure fuel pump was installed.
As can be expected of high power setups, tuning this beast took many hours on dyno. A custom #Etuners Stage3 DSG remap was installed to increase the shift points and clutch pack clamp pressure. The ECU remap was also custom tailored to the car to allow high boost, increased fueling by taking advantage of the KMD fuel pump and also allow for the existence of a Plex PBC PRO boost controller.
Now there is enough fuel supply for 640+ hp and the owner can select boost levels via the boost controller. Off for highway cruising, Low boost for daily driving or high boost for street racing.
- 100RON fuel
- Upgraded high pressure fuel pump
- Stage3 turbo kit: Garrett GTX35
- Boost controller: Plex PBC PRO
- Upgraded camshafts: Stage1
- Upgraded pistons and connecting rods
- DSG7: Upgraded clutch pack to handle 1000+Nm of torque
- Etuners Stage3 ECU and DSG remap
- Maximum flywheel power: 629hp (measured 535.7 at low boost)
- Maximum torque: 566.9 ft*lbs (464.4ft*lbs at low boost)
For more information about our Audi engine and gearbox remaps, please visit: