[singlepic id=621 w= h= float=none]
Suzuki Swift Sport 1.6
You know how we feel about Suzuki. And yes, you are reading right: It has actually made a car that we like. At first it was hard for us to believe it, too, but it is not every day that we get to see interesting Japanese models. It is light, barely a ton, and it has a 1.6 liter naturally aspirated engine that has a punch and likes being driven at high rpm. We would not normally waste our time and effort on a car of this type, but the Swift is really worth it. Remapping it makes this -already fun- car even happier to be driven enthusiastically at high rpm.
Gaining about 10PS with a remap on 95RON and a little bit more on 98RON makes a very noticeable difference in performance.
- 95RON or 98RON fuel
- Etuners Stage1 ECU remap
[singlepic id=618 w= h= float=none]
- Direct throttle control. Improves the engine’s response to the driver’s command and removes the slow stock throttle reaction time.
- Higher rev limiter. Extends the rev range where the engine is really fun to drive!
- Improved fuel consumption. Even if you are driving partly like a lunatic, you will see an improvement of fuel consumption compared to the stock ECU calibration.
[singlepic id=620 w= h= float=none]
- Maximum flywheel horsepower: 140 PS (measured 131PS as stock), gains 9PS
- Maximym flywheel torque: 180 Nm (measured 170 Nm as stock), gains 10 Nm