VW Golf VII GTi Performance Stage 3 IS38
The Golf VII GTi with the Performance pack comes with 230hp from the factory. This particular GTi is equiped with a limited slip differential, bigger brakes and a magnetic ride suspension direct from the factory. It really is a very well balanced car with amazing handling, but the customer needed extra power.
Our recommendation was to install an IS38 turbo from it’s bigger sister: IS38 turbo from the Golf 7R. This turbo can bring some serious gains when combines with a full exhaust. The car already had a carbon intake from APR so we were ready.
The results: 374hp with an amazing powerband through the revrange and almost 550Nm of torque!
- 98RON fuel
- IS38 turbo from Golf 7R
- Full 76mm (3.0″) exhaust with 100cell sports cat
- Etuners Stage 3 Gen3 MQB ECU remap
- Compatible also with DSG gearboxes
- Maximum power: 374hp (measured 245hp stock), gains 130hp
- Maximum wheel hub torque: 550Nm (measured 350Nm as stock), gains 200Nm