[singlepic id=646 w= h= float=none]
Peugeot RCZ 1.6T 156hp – Stage 4 Works turbo 95RON
There are two main breeds of RCZ that are available in the market: THP156 and THP200. Then there is the RCZ-R, but that is a very rare car sold in small numbers. Upgrading your THP156 to produce power like a tuned THP200 is a very reliable and cost effective project. Only few things are required: hybrid turbo, downpipe, intercooler, air intake and a remap. We have added a lower compression gasket and a head porting job in the mix. Improving the flow through the cylinder head makes it possible to produce more power at lower boost levels, which allows lower octane fuel without performance penalties.
[singlepic id=647 w= h= float=none]
- 95 or 98RON fuel
- Etuners Stage4 ECU remap. Remap flashed via OBD with Etuners FlasherTHP
- Cold air intake kit
- Upgraded intercooler – Seat Ibiza Cupra unit
- Upgraded downpipe only
- Lowered compression ratio + cylinder head flow job
- John Cooper Works sized hybrid turbo – based on the stock 156hp unit
[singlepic id=648 w= h= float=none]
Boosting only about 1.1bar the whole way to the rev limiter, the engine performs very well with significant gains and no knock.
- Maximum horsepower: 238 PS (measured 168PS as stock with all parts added), gains almost 70PS
- Maximum torque: 320 Nm (measured 280Nm with all parts added), gains 40 Nm
[ngg_images source=”galleries” container_ids=”134″ display_type=”photocrati-nextgen_basic_thumbnails” override_thumbnail_settings=”0″ thumbnail_width=”240″ thumbnail_height=”160″ thumbnail_crop=”1″ images_per_page=”20″ number_of_columns=”0″ ajax_pagination=”1″ show_all_in_lightbox=”0″ use_imagebrowser_effect=”0″ show_slideshow_link=”0″ slideshow_link_text=”[Show slideshow]” order_by=”sortorder” order_direction=”ASC” returns=”included” maximum_entity_count=”500″]