Posted March 17, 2018 by Stelios Alexandrakis 4484 0
DSG7 DQ500 gearbox remap – Race TCU setup
Remapping the DSG7 gearbox allows us to set it up for drag racing properly.
Useful features include:
- Increased Launch Control RPM – Boosted LC with antilag
- Custom shift points per gear
- Gearbox torque limiter removal
- Faster Gear shift speed
- Increased gearbox rev limiter to allow for higher engine revs
- Increased clutch clamp pressure, to avoid clutch slip
In the following video you can see an example of an Audi Q3 gearbox that was set for racing via a custom Etuners TCU remap.