The S8 was blessed and cursed by Audi: On the one hand, having the RS6/RS7 engine was awesome. On the other hand, being the heaviest four wheeler of its kind not so great. Even with a maxed out Stage2 remap the owner was not satisfied with its performance.
One thing lead to another and a pair of Turbosystems Stage2 hybrid turbos replaced the stock ones. After careful tuning and testing, together with remapping the gearbox, the result is mind blowing: The car spins the first few gears all the way until some traction can be found in 4th.
- 98RON fuel
- Water-methanol injection kit
- Upgraded full exhaust
- Upgraded turbos: Turbosystems Stage2
- Upgraded throttle bodies – DMT Racing
- Upgraded pressure pipes – DMT Racing
- Custom #etuners Stage3 engine tune
- #etuners Stage3 ZF AL551 gearbox remap
- Maximum Engine power: 937.8hp (measured on Mustang Dyno)