CTS has come up with a new hybrid turbocharger for EA888 Gen3 2.0TFSI motors. It is ideally suited for the Audi S3 8V and TT-S, or the Golf 7R/7.5R, where the stock engine internals can take the stress from running it in high boost. For GTi owners, upgrading pistons and connecting rods to run this turbo is strongly recommended, if they are seeking maximum performance. Realistically, for the engine to achieve the kind of performance promised by the manufacturer it needs to run the turbo at high boost, beyond the limits of the stock map sensors.
On the stock ecu calibration,the car produced 276whp and 287ft*lbs. After our #Etuners custom engine and gearbox calibration, power increased to 503whp and torque to 402 ft*lbs.
- 95RON fuel + AEM water methanol injection kit
- CTS turbo BB-550 hybrid turbocharger kit
- Upgraded full exhaust
- Upgraded intercooler
- Upgraded cold air intake kit
- Custom #Etuners Stage3 ECU and gearbox tunes
- Upgraded map sensors
- Maximum power at the wheels: 503whp (measured stock 276whp)
- Maximum torque at the wheels: 402 ft*lbs (measured stock 287ft*lbs)